Friday, January 1, 2016

Some of my sexual fantasies with some video clips and images ( I am not in those :-D )

Updated on July 14, 2017

Here I gather some of my sexual fantasies with some video clips and images that I love do them in imaginary and in real world I have not been doing them till now.
actually I don't have too much sex and nothing in the past 2 years.

If I go out barefoot, my dirty feet makes me horny, but I don't have any sex with dirty feet yet.
I also have interest in women.
i love huge dicks but I don't tested yet.


I love deep throating:

Some animated gif about deep throating that I love them and like to do that my self.









I love to be fucked in the ass till shit comes out and poop during anal sex:

I love to be fucked in this way and makes me so horny, imagine someone push his big tool into the ass with full of shit but no room is for it, this makes a little pain with a lot of pleasure that I can't resist against it and also it is an incredible pleasure that I can't describe it during pumping.

Some video clips that I like being in her place:
Shit from anal sex
Scat slut from hard anal
Having sex with a scat girl
Scat and was immediately fucked in the ass
Woman shitting during sex
Anal sex dick in shit


another video clip with dirty feet that I love:
Imagine go barefoot to a auto repair that there change car oil and grease, this makes my feet dirty and so make me horny, afterwards I can't control my self against a big cock.
Country grannie with dirty feet goes anal

Incredible sense with ANAL FUCKING and DEEP THROATING together with huge dicks:


Here is some animated gif about deep throating and anal fucking:
imagine if I can have both of these situations together
the best is if I have these situations with dirty feet



How to post a comment:

-Scroll down to see the comment box.
-Enter your comment.

-If you have one of the listed profiles, select it.
-If your profile is not in the list, select Name/URL and enter your name in Name field and something that can be find or contact you in URL field.

-If you want to comment anonymously that no body can find of contact you, select Anonymous ( not recommended :-D ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment